6 Ağustos 2010 Cuma

What a Wonderful Place to Work

Kimin aklına gelirdi bir gün GM Employee Blog sayfasında blogumun yayınlanacağı? Ama işte hayat bu! Herşey olabiliyor. İşte yazım:

This is my fifth week in GM Turkey and as a new joiner I feel great honour to take part in this company. I know the company since 2003, the year which I had an internship for 7 weeks. 7 years have passed and the amazing company of those days is still standing the same.

During the interview process, I was asked the question: Why GM? I underlined how much I was affected by the working environment and friendly relationships in GM when I was an intern. Honestly, as a former auditor who visited many companies, I see GM Turkey so special and different. Today, it is really great to see that those characteristics of the company still remain.

My colleagues approach me so helpful and they try to assist me in every kind of matter. Seeing that there are no red borders between people motivates me a lot. Moreover, the learning materials provided enhance each employee's personal development. My manager, Berna Tezel, and supervisor, Mehmet Gogebakan, kindly show me which e-learnings I should take and what steps I should follow during my early days. As I take the certificate after successfully finishing my e-learning, they congratulate me each time and this certainly encourages me to success in another e-learning session.

Learning and education resources provided for us are really satisfactory. Having the chance of reading Harvard Business Review’s issues while I am resting at home or on the way to company keeps me updated. Additionally, practicing English online via Global English is a tool which keeps my English alive and ready for business interactions.

Becoming a part of a global company opens the door of setting relationships all over the world. Bob Zaumseil, Professional Development Manager, is a wonderful coach who answers my e-mails about my professional development and as he shares his knowledge and experience, I feel myself more valuable.

I truly believe that my job satisfaction will increase as time goes by and I will be here to share my GM experiences with my dear colleagues. By the way, once more, I want to thank Erbil Akinci, Berna Tezel and Nur Yucel to accept me to my dream job.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Google adsense

Analytics