Recently, I was honored to receive PMI's Recognition for Excellence Award. While I am truly grateful for the recognition, what means even more to me is the story behind it. The award recognized collaboration, resilience, and the ability to deliver results while navigating challenges.
My connection with the Taiwan HTU launch started long before the successful go-live.
I still remember the period when my move into the Treasury & Tax role was announced. Around the same time, our Controller and Corporate Affairs Director introduced me to the Taiwan HTU project. At that moment, I had no idea how much this initiative would shape my professional journey over the following months.
Since then, Taiwan HTU became a constant topic in my calendar, inbox, and thoughts.
I honestly cannot count the number of meetings attended, analyses prepared, emails exchanged, questions asked, and discussions held across different teams and functions. What I remember most are the countless moments when a challenge seemed impossible until one conversation, one piece of data, or one new perspective suddenly connected the dots. Those small "aha" moments often became the building blocks of progress.
One lesson I learned is that large projects rarely move forward in a straight line.
There are uncertainties, changing priorities, unexpected roadblocks, and many decisions that require patience and collaboration. Success comes from people who stay engaged, keep asking questions, challenge assumptions, and continue moving forward together.
The Taiwan HTU launch brought together talented colleagues from different functions, markets, and areas of expertise. Every person contributed a piece of the puzzle. My role was only one part of a much larger effort, and I was fortunate to work alongside individuals who consistently demonstrated professionalism, commitment, and a shared focus on achieving the best outcome.
Looking back, I realize that the biggest achievement was not the launch itself. It was the collective effort behind it. The relationships built, the lessons learned, and the experience gained will stay with me far longer than any milestone on a project timeline.
Special thanks to everyone who was part of this journey, and to the leaders who trusted us throughout the process. I was fortunate to be one member of a team that achieved something remarkable together.
On to the next challenge.
PS. This story is also shared here: https://lnkd.in/p/dKyN9t_T
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder